These shoes look just like the Keds x Kate Spade Champion Glitter Shoes, but cost a whole lot less.
- Alecia B. favorited Glitter Shoes 01 Jul 01:33
- Summer O. favorited Glitter Shoes 18 May 21:14
- ana g. favorited Glitter Shoes 10 May 04:18
- ana g. added Glitter Shoes to PARA FAZER 10 May 04:18
- Jessica S. favorited Glitter Shoes 22 Feb 05:46
- Karisma M. favorited Glitter Shoes 07 Feb 11:25
- amyistheparty favorited Glitter Shoes 19 Nov 18:15
- Laura Lou added Glitter Shoes to Wardrobe + Accessories 27 Aug 11:28
- The Garsow Twins published her project Glitter Shoes 27 Aug 06:00
Mix the Mod Podge and glitter together in a small bowl. I didn’t measure mine. My mixture wasn’t runny at all, but also wasn’t very thick. I personally think it’s better to have more Mod Podge then you think necessary, since that is what holds the glitter to the shoe. It dries clear anyways, so too much is better than not enough.
Use the paint brush to paint three coats of the mixture on each shoe. Allow each coat to dry for 30 minutes before applying another.
Let the shoes dry overnight and remove the tape. Then use a razor blade to scrape off any glitter that got on any rubber part of the shoes, since you want the glitter to only be on the canvas section. Insert the shoelaces.