Using glitter and glue, this painting comes out really well... and its easy to do.
- mmotse03 favorited Glitter Painting 16 Feb 06:55
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Glitter Painting 14 Dec 19:36
- Marie R. favorited Glitter Painting 12 Feb 16:21
- Marie R. added Glitter Painting to ART 12 Feb 16:21
- Kit W. favorited Glitter Painting 29 Sep 05:02
- Katrina P. favorited Glitter Painting 19 May 11:24
- Conner W. added Glitter Painting to craft ideas 13 Jul 20:55
- Conner W. favorited Glitter Painting 13 Jul 20:55
- Heather H. favorited Glitter Painting 21 Dec 01:43
- email@example.com added Glitter Painting to art 25 Aug 19:51
Sketch the outline of your design on the black cloth, preferably felt, but anything will do.
Mix 2 parts white glue with 1/2 part water to bring the thick glue to a cream consistency.
With the help of paint brush, apply the glue on parts of the design where u want to sprinkle glitter powder. Do it one color at a time. For example, if u r doing blue, first apply glue to only those areas which are to be blue.
Repeat steps 3 & 4 with the next colour, and the next, until the whole painting is done.
CO + K User