Easy, happy Valentine's Day jewelry.
This is simple and I already had hearts leftover from I <3 headbands. I couldn't just leave happy hearts laying around. I used a screwdriver to poke my hole but any small, sharp object will do.
- Key West Witch favorited Glitter Heart Necklace 06 May 12:56
- Kinhime Dragon added Glitter Heart Necklace to things to make 12 Feb 22:23
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Glitter Heart Necklace 12 Feb 22:23
- Crystal M. favorited Glitter Heart Necklace 01 Jan 14:51
- Lauren W. favorited Glitter Heart Necklace 26 Oct 23:46
- George S. favorited Glitter Heart Necklace 07 Sep 00:22
Use a sharp, pointy object to poke a hole through the top of the foam heart. Get jump ring and use pliers to pull it apart. Thread jump ring through hole and use pliers to put it back together (make sure you hear the scraping sound). I did this for three hearts of different sizes. Cut three lengths of ribbon for the length you want each necklace to be. Tie each one on picking length you like. Experiment with layering and have fun!