Great way to add a dash of flavor to lesser grades of pork.
This got rave reviews when I served it and I have been requested to serve it again and my son, who is a very picky eater, said "don't change a thing!". I served this with quick cook rice and 1 can of green beans.
I had purchased a pound of pork that was cut into cubes at a deep discount (was under $2) which I assume was leftover pieces for a stew of sorts and went in search on the web of ideas on how to use it when I came across this recipe at Recipezaar. I didn't have all of the ingredients that it called for but I decided to give it a try, so I adapted it into the following:
- Catarina Arraes commented on Gingered Pork With Mushrooms 22 Dec 13:46
- Catarina Arraes favorited Gingered Pork With Mushrooms 22 Dec 13:45
- Rikki L. favorited Gingered Pork With Mushrooms 07 Mar 16:06
- Emo Chick favorited Gingered Pork With Mushrooms 11 Jan 23:59
- Ella Light added Gingered Pork With Mushrooms to Meals 04 Apr 13:23