The Shrek's Cookie!
I really love the Gingerbread Man of Shrek! And one day I dedided to do my own cookie!
- Neko-San K. favorited Gingerbread Man 31 May 20:52
- Emma H. favorited Gingerbread Man 28 Dec 19:23
- Nicky Z. favorited Gingerbread Man 12 May 23:38
- banu added Gingerbread Man to Inspiring Felt Ideas to Try 16 Feb 16:32
- banu favorited Gingerbread Man 16 Feb 16:32
- Amy D. favorited Gingerbread Man 08 Feb 15:43
- Kepi commented on Gingerbread Man 08 Dec 16:01
- Kepi favorited Gingerbread Man 07 Dec 22:17
- WerewolfCas favorited Gingerbread Man 21 Oct 09:32
- Munnazah C. added Gingerbread Man to Sew, sew, sew! 20 Oct 16:12
The process is the same of my other project Felt Monsters.
The first thing you have to do is a draft of the Gingerbread Man on a paper or you can print a picture of it in the desired size and use it as a pattern.
Once you do that, cut the figure and put it on a piece of felt, then trace it with a pen or a thin marker. Do it twice.
You need two figures (like the one on the picture) to sew them together.
Then, put them together and sew them. While you are sewing you can stuff the figure. I started with the legs, the arms and finally the head.
I use cotton to fill it. Then, cut the pieces of felt who will decorated the cookie (eyes, mouth, bottons, etc). When you'll have all of the pieces you only have to sew them on the doll.
And there goes your Gingerbread man!
Don't forget to keep it away from milk!!