Inspiration From Illustration
An embroidery I stitched using an illustration from a book about H.R.Giger. I chose this one as it is not as pornographic as a lot of his art (kiddies looking over my shoulder) plus I love the tattoo gun and high heel.
I drew a rough outline on the fabric then stitched the rest by eye from the book.
(I hope people can see what the picture is meant to be because as I was stitching this one I was asked if it was a snake or a giraffe)
- PixieFey entered her project Giger Embroidery to StickerApp 30 Oct 23:28
- blaiser favorited Giger Embroidery 26 Nov 15:53
- Michelle S. entered her project Giger Embroidery to Sublime Floss Contest 26 Nov 10:17
- Teri favorited Giger Embroidery 19 Jul 03:59
- ArteinterrogantE favorited Giger Embroidery 01 Jul 12:03
PixieFey posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!