Make Your Own Christmas Decorations by Cath Kidston
Photocopy at 100% or trace these outlines to make paper
templates and use them to cut out the following felt shapes:
cut 2 large squares (present) from red felt
cut 4 rectangles (ribbon) from green felt
cut 4 flowers from pink felt
cut 4 flowers from blue felt
cut 4 flowers from cream felt
cut 1 small rectangle (gift tag) from cream felt
Make Your Own Christmas Decorations by Cath Kidston Published by Quadrille Publishing RRP £15 Photography by Claire Richardson
- CK_present.jpg 0 Bytes [ Download ]
- Laura F. favorited Gift Wrapped Present 15 Nov 07:36
- arina m. favorited Gift Wrapped Present 08 Jan 12:20
- iscrafte favorited Gift Wrapped Present 19 May 07:50
- Krista B. added Gift Wrapped Present to Holiday Ideas 28 Dec 05:32
- Ichigo M. favorited Gift Wrapped Present 11 Dec 01:29
- yayoi s. favorited Gift Wrapped Present 11 Dec 01:17
- Amanda L. favorited Gift Wrapped Present 10 Dec 15:00
- anna a. favorited Gift Wrapped Present 10 Dec 04:42
- ck favorited Gift Wrapped Present 10 Dec 03:05
- ck commented on Gift Wrapped Present 10 Dec 03:05
Place both sides of the present together and work edging
stitches all the way round in red thread, leaving a small gap
at the top.
Fill the present with toy stuffing, but do not overfill.
Use the rounded end of a pencil to push the stuffing gently
into any curves or corners.
Stitch the gap to enclose the stuffing, adding the hanging
loop of waxed cord. Knot the cord ends and work extra
stitches over it to secure.