DIY Fashion Shoot Book
Brighten the universe and fill every inch of it with giant, colourful pom-poms. Cut, concertina and fan your way through sheets and sheets of tissue paper and never be stuck for a set or a prop again...
- Key West Witch favorited Giant Pom Poms 07 Aug 23:29
- Keri T. added Giant Pom Poms to bit n pieces 06 Feb 23:08
- Emma favorited Giant Pom Poms 25 Nov 02:16
- Miss_Fit favorited Giant Pom Poms 05 Aug 22:08
- mahi.khan.9883739 favorited Giant Pom Poms 04 May 14:11
- Alissa B. favorited Giant Pom Poms 09 Apr 20:55
- Heather H. favorited Giant Pom Poms 08 Apr 21:46
- Pam ^_^ favorited Giant Pom Poms 08 Apr 01:27
- AbsintheFairy favorited Giant Pom Poms 07 Apr 21:34
- Laurence King published his project Giant Pom Poms 25 Mar 13:18
Stack the sheets of tissue paper on top of each other.
Carefully concertina the stack of tissue paper.
Take the rubber band and tie it around the middle.
Cut both ends of the tissue paper into semi circles.
Keep going until you have done roughly half the number of sheets you started with. At this point you will see you have half a pom-pom shape.
If you want to hang your pom-pom from the ceiling, cut a long length of fishing wire and tie it around the middle where the rubber band is. Ignore this last step if you are scattering your pom-poms.