Getting rid of icky, dry, wintery feet-fast!
Don't you hate it when... you're so excited to jump into your warm, cozy bed-when it's snowy, and cold outside-maybe curl up to a good book or film-aaaand...you're darn feet start to catch and scratch on your sheets!? I must say, it's a pet peeve of mine, kinda like nails on a chalk board! :D
- Julie B. added Getting Rid Of Icky Feet. to Claws 18 Jun 04:10
- Ashley S. added Getting Rid Of Icky Feet. to your look 29 May 01:07
- Susan G. favorited Getting Rid Of Icky Feet. 18 May 00:27
- FaythVioletta favorited Getting Rid Of Icky Feet. 23 Feb 17:21
- Fashundoll added Getting Rid Of Icky Feet. to How 2 make...... 16 Sep 14:19
Next, use some sort of petroleum jelly. Wether it's vaseline brand or A&D (what I use for tats.) I use Alba Unpetroleum Petroleum Jelly. But, if I'm low-I use whatever. Slather and gloupe all over feet. Make consistancy super thick or more thin. In my opinion, I hate wearing socks anyways, especially to bed-so when I do this I make it worth it. Therefore, I tend to be a little more generous with my products.
Grab two pairs of nice and warm socks-put them on. Be careful to open up the socks so the gunk won't get all over the outside. Put both pair on and go to bed! If two pair are too closterphobic for you, just wear one. Although, the mixture may leak out a bit onto your sheets.
Note: If your feet are really cold, which sometimes this does that to them, I wrap an extra blanket around my them.
I promise you should see a major improvment in one night with these steps.