A safer and less toxic way of cleaning I
So I have been on a Natural Green cleaning and reading about the wonders of Vinegar, Baking Soda, hydrogen peroxide and lemons and found a great germ/mold killer.
From Kim Barnouin's book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10382438-skinny-bitch (well worth a read)
I used equal parts Hydrogen Peroxide + Vinegar. It can make quite an effective,yet safe germ killer than those that you get off the store shelves, and A LOT cheaper.
Vinegar is known to kill about 99% of bacteria, 82% mold and 80% germs. On its own, it can be quite a disinfectant. Hydrogen Peroxide can brighten up soiled whites, erase stains can even get blood out of clothes.
SO together, it can create quite an effective cleaner.
I use this mixture on my bathroom walls in the shower and in the grout areas with a toothbrush. Scrub off as much grime, soap scum and mold I can get. It will take a few times if you have bad spots, but I know that it also prevents mold from regrowing.
To learn more about the wonders of Vinegar:
- Eydie T. favorited Germ/Mold Cleaner The Better Way 13 Dec 21:09
- Kaiulani W. favorited Germ/Mold Cleaner The Better Way 21 Oct 02:34
- Evelyn S. favorited Germ/Mold Cleaner The Better Way 07 Jun 02:17
- tessie.bonilla.7 favorited Germ/Mold Cleaner The Better Way 17 Mar 20:43
- Glenda A. commented on Germ/Mold Cleaner The Better Way 17 Feb 14:38
zoë posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!