Your Sharpie Style
What is prettier than a geometric triangle design? A multicolored triangle design! Use a variety of bright and sunny colors for a lively look. All that is left to do is to decide what to fill the jar with.
Tip: This pattern works well on many projects. Use just one or two colors for a more sophisticated look.
- Emilia Botani favorited Geometric Storage Jar 08 Sep 05:59
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Geometric Storage Jar 28 Jul 20:33
- Sofia favorited Geometric Storage Jar 06 Jul 18:30
- Crafterella featured Geometric Storage Jar 17 Jun 23:00
- Louise Loopy G. favorited Geometric Storage Jar 12 Jun 12:58
- Libby W. favorited Geometric Storage Jar 06 Jun 19:32
- Sara B. favorited Geometric Storage Jar 06 Jun 06:32
- HarperCollins published her project Geometric Storage Jar 03 Jun 09:00
Before you start, make sure that the jar is thoroughly clean.
Choose a palette of rainbow colors to draw the triangles with. Work directly onto the jar and start by drawing just the outlines. Mix up the colors, so no triangles directly next to each other are the same color.
Randomly fill some of the triangles with solid color, and others with lines or crosshatching. You may need two
layers of paint to make the colors really stand out.
Mix in a few small dots alongside the triangles.
Leave to dry completely. For extra protection, add a light layer of varnish.