Keep the galaxy close to you
I watch so many tutorials on youtube and blogs and they always use expensive nail polish brands like OPI and Essie and China Glaze. These colours look absolutely beautiful but I simply can afford them. I buy the cheapest polish I can get and I still have pretty polished nails. You don't need expensive nail polish.
(The crack in my nail is caused by my sewing machine. I can't polish it.)
- Spyderskiss favorited Galaxy Nails 18 Aug 03:45
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Galaxy Nails 03 Jan 13:53
- Plan B entered her project Galaxy Nails to She Said Beauty 22 Nov 17:31
- stabilising favorited Galaxy Nails 15 Aug 20:56
- Michaela K. favorited Galaxy Nails 15 Aug 02:51
- 5074r D. favorited Galaxy Nails 02 Aug 23:16
- mary favorited Galaxy Nails 31 Jul 14:52
- GothicYolita favorited Galaxy Nails 28 Jul 04:11
- Andrea B. favorited Galaxy Nails 20 Jul 13:57
You will need:
- black nail polish
- blue nail polish
- pink nail polish
- small glitter nail polish
- top coat
- big glitter nail polish
- make up/foundation sponge
- nail polish remover
- paint brush
Make sure your nails are clean and have the shape you want them to have.
Make your nails black and let them dry.
Put a little drop of blue polish on the make up sponge and dot the colour on your nail. Not the whole nail, only a piece of the nail. Let it dry and repeat it with the pink nail polish. It will look smooth and the colours will blend together.
Apply a thin layer of the small glittered nail polish. Let it dry.
Now, use the big glittered nail polish. Don't polish the whole nail with it, place a few (like three or four) glitters on each nail.
Use the top coat to make the polish last longer and make it extra shine.
You probably have nail polish on your finger. Dip the brush in the remover and remove the spilled polish. I always used a cotton pad but with the brush you can make really sharp edges. The result will be so much better.
Now, don't be impatient. Let the nail polish dry!