Inspired by the Harry Potter Hall constellation ceiling
Well, this almost killed my hands, lungs and skin. But it was so worth it! It works on the same principle as the galaxy dr marten shoes that i did previously.
So for anyone attempting to do this, here are some tips:
1) Buy at least 4-5 bottles of black spray can, 2 bottles for the purple and blue. Or more!! Its so annoying to go out and buy it with your whole face covered in paint.
2)Please wear proper mask, goggles and gloves when doing this. i wore some specs and one glove and im pretty sure im going to die early from inhaling that much fumes as i was too lazy to buy one. and my whole face covered with spray paint. It was a total paint to remove it and my skin just died from the abuse.
3) Remember to cover the ceiling light, the floor and the rest of the furniture. If not, have fun cleaning it up.
4) Oh and the trickiest part would be spraying the white paint upwards for the stars and you need to experiment on the force you are using on the nozzle and your angle. I hate this part but its also the most important step to make your ceiling look more like a galaxy.
Well, thats all folks! Have fun!
- Hikari Y. commented on her project Galaxy Ceiling 09 May 13:19
- cornelia.featherstone favorited Galaxy Ceiling 08 Jun 14:35
- Logan M. favorited Galaxy Ceiling 17 Jan 15:16
- Sara P. favorited Galaxy Ceiling 08 Dec 16:53
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Galaxy Ceiling 11 Nov 17:08
- Claire M. favorited Galaxy Ceiling 07 Nov 02:07
- Madeleine favorited Galaxy Ceiling 18 Sep 19:04
- eFenuska favorited Galaxy Ceiling 29 Apr 13:16
- Donna N. favorited Galaxy Ceiling 20 Mar 22:36
- Millie H. added Galaxy Ceiling to cool ideas 20 Mar 22:09
Hikari Y. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!