Make boring gifts pop!
You can usually buy basic colored gift bags cheaply at any big box store. I think they work fine as a starting off point to make a statement that has the recipient liking the wrapping as much as the bag!
- Cindy D. favorited Fused Plastic Hang Tags 11 Apr 14:22
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Fused Plastic Hang Tags 18 Jul 06:10
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Fused Plastic Hang Tags 17 Nov 17:46
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Fused Plastic Hang Tags to I have the supplies already, so I should do it. 02 Nov 01:14
- Conner W. favorited Fused Plastic Hang Tags 14 Oct 02:35
- missmuffcake published their project Fused Plastic Hang Tags 08 Oct 06:00
Use scissors to cut your shape out eliminating any marker bits. I like using scissors instead of the cutting attachment because it allows you to cut curves easier.
Poke hole into top corner of your tag with the heat tool. A small fast hole will do. Not to big so glitter will not fill out. Use chunky glitter like I did - it will not get everywhere!
Thread yarn or ribbon through the hole and attach to your gift bag!