The alternative pancake...
This is a recipe my Nana use to make for me every pancake day when I was a little girl and you really can't beat it. They're delicious!
When I was back home for pancake day this year, I asked her to make it for me while I jotted down the recipe.
(Serves 4 hungry people)
- crochetmommie added Funnel Cakes to Food Tutorials 09 Oct 22:46
- amyistheparty added Funnel Cakes to carnival party 26 Apr 23:33
- Shane R. added Funnel Cakes to Carnival Party 29 Jan 08:58
- Alice N. added Funnel Cakes to Cooking 19 Dec 13:24
- Chachee.rayna added Funnel Cakes to Yummy 11 May 20:30
- Sunnie favorited Funnel Cakes 27 Feb 03:24
- rouge s. added Funnel Cakes to Food 27 Nov 03:31
- rouge s. favorited Funnel Cakes 28 Oct 16:49
- Rebecca Louise B. added Funnel Cakes to Recipes 12 Sep 10:36
- kiki w. added Funnel Cakes to pancakes 17 Jul 17:50
When the pan is hot, remove your finger from the bottom of the funnel and let the batter drizzel out - move the funnel in a circular motion to create nice big spirals.
Using a finger to cover the bottom opening of a funnel, pour a generous 1/2 cup of batter into the funnel. Remove finger and release batter into hot oil moving funnel in a circular motion to form spiral. Fry until golden brown on each side. Drain on paper towels.