My 3rd sharpie project. So rewarding!
This project is a fun and a cheap way to decorate your bedroom, dorm, or anywhere in your house or apartment.
You will need a canvas. You can find these in all sizes at many dollar stores and craft stores, although at craft stores they are higher quality and therefore steeper in price. If you're just starting out, its best you go for the option that's easier on the wallet. That's what I did!
If you want to create a number pieces, I'd suggest you purchase a pack of multiple sharpies so you'll have a wider range of colors to work with. If your main focus is black and white ( which is stunning on canvas) all you'll need it a black sharpie in different sizes.
A word of caution.. This project can be very time consuming depending on what your goal is.. patience is key, but very worth it!
Hope you enjoyed!
- rosa r. favorited Funky Sharpie Art! 19 Aug 19:18
- RaspberrySourZ added Funky Sharpie Art! to Drawing 15 Jun 19:23
- doom kitty favorited Funky Sharpie Art! 14 Jan 00:11
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Funky Sharpie Art! 06 Dec 09:43
- julie c. added Funky Sharpie Art! to to do list 18 Oct 01:10
- Mary K. favorited Funky Sharpie Art! 11 Oct 23:31
- Amanda S. favorited Funky Sharpie Art! 08 Oct 16:15
Melody m. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!