My brother moved in to a new flat and wanted some new funky seating to go into it.. Everything we looked at in the shops was really expensive..
So i decided to have a go at covering a chair myself, when i came across a old chair for £10.00. We found some fabrics which we thought would be a good talking point, and i set to work...
This is what it turned out like..
It took around 4 hours (first time i have covered a chair) and i am really happy with how it looks, so is my brother.
- cornelia.featherstone favorited Funky Chair! 08 Jun 14:31
- danaib1 favorited Funky Chair! 12 Nov 05:16
- cupcake gangster favorited Funky Chair! 23 Oct 01:23
- rosa r. favorited Funky Chair! 21 Oct 20:53
- Steph. replied to a comment on Funky Chair! 20 Oct 11:39
- MissDarkMark replied to a comment on her project Funky Chair! 20 Oct 08:13
- Steph. commented on Funky Chair! 20 Oct 07:56
- MissDarkMark published her project Funky Chair! 09 Oct 12:22
MissDarkMark posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!