by Coline de With, De Kralenwinkel (Breda, Netherlands)
FINISHED SIZE: 10cm
Subscribe to the Photobeads Pattern Express (http://www.photobeads.eu/en/pattern-express) and receive all projects from Photobeads free of charge in your inbox monthly!
You Will Need
1. Attach the eye of the eyepin to the ring of the cell
2. String the photobead. Create a loop on the other
end of the eyepin.
3. Attach the heart shaped metal charms to the loop
using the 4mm jump rings.
LIGHT GREEN CHARM:
1. String each crackle bead on a head pin. Create a
loop on the other side of ach head pin.
2. Attach the eye of the eyepin to the ring of the
cell phone strap. String the photobead.
3. Make a loop on the other end of the eyepin
attaching all the crackle beads to the photobead.