My Renaissance Garb!
I Googled pictures of Faries and pulled some ideas out of my head to make this project. I made it all by myself from scratch. I love it! I am going to be a Fall Fairy for the Renaissance Festival this year and I think this outfit fits the bill.
If you have any questions about this little number just let me know!
And btw, I have no clue how long this took me to make.
Oh! And the wings are collapsable. Well, at least they fold down. That's something I think is pretty darn cool. I don't have any pictures of them down, however; If I get a picture I will put it up.
- Nancy! added Fun Fall Fairy to Monde des Fée/Fôret enchantée 29 Apr 21:49
- Nancy! commented on Fun Fall Fairy 29 Apr 21:48
- Judy favorited Fun Fall Fairy 16 Dec 23:16
- JuliaCPeculiar favorited Fun Fall Fairy 01 Oct 09:04
- Kimberley K. added Fun Fall Fairy to What I Like 12 Sep 11:44
- NeonPastelColors entered her project Fun Fall Fairy to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 09 Sep 21:21
NeonPastelColors posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!