put your glass down on grapefruits, oranges, lemons or limes!
I made these for my aunt for Christmas. Hope she likes them!
- Gemma favorited Fruity Coasters! 02 Apr 19:23
- Biblionic favorited Fruity Coasters! 03 Aug 02:07
- Miss_Fit favorited Fruity Coasters! 09 Jul 00:05
- PunkyFunk added Fruity Coasters! to DIY the Room 22 Jun 20:33
- Lisa B. favorited Fruity Coasters! 22 Jun 05:45
- Nankita added Fruity Coasters! to picnic 16 Feb 19:33
- Calah L. added Fruity Coasters! to HOME 06 Jan 20:48
- Calah L. favorited Fruity Coasters! 06 Jan 20:48
- Lauren S. favorited Fruity Coasters! 23 Jun 20:45
- Mignon D. favorited Fruity Coasters! 20 Jan 22:25
Start with the base for the coaster, it's made of thick felt (mine is white) and the diameter is 8,5 cm.
Then you cut out another circle with the same measurements, in the colour of the wanted fruit (orange for orange, yellow for lemon, etc. ...).
Cut out another circle (diameter: ~7cm) out of white felt (!).
Then handsew it onto the (e.g.) orange one from step 2. Right in the middle.
Now cut out triangles (mine were 2,5cm from peak to 'bottom'), seven pieces in the colour of the felt from step 2.