Had to use the pic from the site I got them from....
Makes 8 in smallish parfait cups. I used plastic wine cups.
They turned out really great so I'll be making them again soon.
I will upload pictures as soon as I make them again.
- Emo Chick favorited Fruity Cheesecake Parfaits! 11 Jan 23:41
- MickeyDi added Fruity Cheesecake Parfaits! to Yummy! 25 May 15:40
- HylianWriter534 favorited Fruity Cheesecake Parfaits! 21 Feb 18:56
- Joe W. commented on Fruity Cheesecake Parfaits! 30 Dec 05:41
- Joe W. favorited Fruity Cheesecake Parfaits! 30 Dec 05:40
- Raashi favorited Fruity Cheesecake Parfaits! 18 Nov 13:26
Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy.
Gradually beat in milk.
Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip.
Put a layer of parfait mix on the bottom of each cup.
Then add a layer of the granola.
(I used Honey & Hazelnut flavored Granola)
Then add some fruit.
(I put some strawberry, blueberries and kiwi on this level)
Add another layer of parfait mix.
Then add more granola.
Next is another layer of fruit.
(I only used banana here)
One more layer of parfait mix if you have enough left.
Top of with Cool Whip and your set!
Sit back and enjoy your great parfaits!!!