Makes 6 doughnuts
per glazed doughnut
Calories 130 Fat 6 grams
Fiber 3 grams Carbs 17 grams
Protein 3 grams Weight Watchers
PointsPlus Value 3
*For gluten-free doughnuts, substitute Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose flour for the flour, and add 1⁄2 teaspoon
xanthan gum with the flour.
- Alyssa D. favorited Frosted Lemon Doughnuts 28 Sep 21:57
- Lauren H. favorited Frosted Lemon Doughnuts 20 Jun 14:42
- RareJewel favorited Frosted Lemon Doughnuts 31 May 22:48
- bonii.thomson favorited Frosted Lemon Doughnuts 21 Apr 18:58
- birds_sing favorited Frosted Lemon Doughnuts 19 Apr 23:32
- dean -. favorited Frosted Lemon Doughnuts 19 Apr 00:52
- KelliDroze added Frosted Lemon Doughnuts to Breakfast 18 Apr 01:02
- Grand Central Publishing published her project Frosted Lemon Doughnuts 05 Apr 06:00
You Will Need
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly grease a doughnut pan and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and oil.
Let sit at room temperature for at least 5 minutes.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and stir very well.
Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until just evenly mixed.
Portion the batter evenly among 6 doughnut molds so that each is about two-thirds full.
Bake for 15 minutes, until doughnuts have risen and a toothpick inserted into one comes out clean.
Take out of the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
Frost with glaze icing.