No spray paint needed.
I made this room set ( its a whole set just not all pictured)for my little one. She wanted her own " big girls room". I was on a budget and full room sets started at $699 and with another baby on the way and recently moving to our new home I came up with this. For about a week I staked out the Craigslist free section and picked up a bunch of unwanted furniture. A vintage dresser, An old school desk, a flip top toy box and a lamp. I didn't take pics of the others. Long story short...she now has her "big girls room set" and it only cost me 25 bucks for paint and supplies.
- Justina S. added From Trash To Treasure! to must create 19 Nov 07:47
- Journey H. favorited From Trash To Treasure! 06 May 15:56
- Plicka favorited From Trash To Treasure! 06 Apr 04:53
- anitafrias favorited From Trash To Treasure! 11 Nov 13:39
- Sarah J. favorited From Trash To Treasure! 13 Jul 14:18
- Cinnamon Girl favorited From Trash To Treasure! 24 Jun 13:38
jane posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!