easy and pretty
I found this napkin ring in a second hand store. It's made of copper so it's quite easy to bend. First I wanted to put in in my hair, put it around a ponytail but it was to big. It was to small for my wrist so I decided to make a bracelet with a ribbon.
- Muhaiminah Faiz added From Napkin Ring To Bracelet to Selena Gomez Outfit (wizards of waverly place) 21 Mar 14:04
- zoegirl221 favorited From Napkin Ring To Bracelet 21 Sep 21:26
- karen w. favorited From Napkin Ring To Bracelet 02 May 20:30
- Donna B. favorited From Napkin Ring To Bracelet 21 Aug 19:48
- n k. favorited From Napkin Ring To Bracelet 13 Aug 11:17
Drill two little holes in the napkin ring, not to close to the edge.
Cut your nail file in small pieces so you can make the hole smooth. If it's rough your ribbon can break.
put the ribbon through the holes. And make a bow. To stop the ribbon from fraying simply put a little bit of nail polish on the ends.