A cute frog sitting on a log with a franigpani.
I made a few of these for christmas one year. A couple like this and one on a rock. I also did some with frangipanis and some with fungus & mushrooms on the log.
I used air drying clay & modeled a sort of icecream cone shape < ) for the body and then rolled out 2 long pieces and 2 shorter pieces for the legs, bent them in the right places and squashed the clay for the feet using a skewer to mark the toes. I used my finger to run a indentation down the back and used a finger on either side of the head and pushed in to create eye sockets. I then used little balls of clay to fill it in. After drying I painted the frog with acrylic paints then coasted with some varnish.
- Lisa Dawn Perry added Frog On A Log to Clay Projects 19 Jun 02:16
- Lisa Dawn Perry favorited Frog On A Log 19 Jun 02:16
- PrettyCure favorited Frog On A Log 05 Dec 11:23
- Elle-Jay entered her project Frog On A Log to Pogo Connect 26 May 11:12
- Elle-Jay entered her project Frog On A Log to Craft-In Contest 12 Mar 01:29
Elle-Jay posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!