Stylish friendship bracelets, in any colour of the rainbow!
I'm not going to lie, this is pretty time consuming but has a beautiful result!
This how-to is how to make a chevron friendship bracelet!
- Amirah T. favorited Friendship Bracelets! 18 Nov 13:57
- harley r. favorited Friendship Bracelets! 17 Jun 18:10
- Miss_Fit favorited Friendship Bracelets! 05 Jun 11:42
- Sarah S. added Friendship Bracelets! to Jewelry 19 Jan 06:26
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Friendship Bracelets! 14 Aug 05:00
- amanda l. favorited Friendship Bracelets! 07 Aug 05:42
- JuanneDae T. favorited Friendship Bracelets! 15 Jul 20:26
With the string furthest on your left, create a forward knot over the next string in. Repeat this twice to create a knot.
After you've crossed the second string in, cross the third by doing the same knot, until that colour has reached the middle.
With the string furthest on the right (should be the same colour as the one you've just used), repeat the same process but using a backwards knot, until this string is also in the middle.
Once the colour which started out on the outside has reached the middle, knot them together using either a forwards or backwards knot, but make sure you do it twice!
Repeat with each colour, starting from the outside until the bracelet is the desired length. Good luck!