thread friendship bracelets
Kudos to my brother on this one. He actually taught me so now I'm teaching you!
1) Take 4 strands of thread, tie them together at one end, and tape that end down.
2) Align them in your desired pattern and then pick up the first strand on the left.
3) Using the first, make a 4 shape with the second (first should make a triangle over second.)
4) Bring the tail of the first strand under and up into the actual triangle space.
5) Take both strands and tighten. Do this twice on every strand, starting over when you reach the last strand.
Aurora posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!