Altered Memory Game Card Pendant
I used Dilly Bean stamp #340 Frida's sugar skull for this pendant. I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with mineral spirits. I then scanned my colored image and saved it on the computer. I removed the background in PSE and pasted it onto a digital paper from Create with TLC. After I printed out the image, I covered it with contact paper (packing tape works also). I then glued it to my repurposed memory game piece with Mod Podge. After attaching the image, let it dry and then cut off the excess. I held it up to a light to center the design on the chipboard. I did the same with the backside. The edges are inked with a gold sharpie. Use a small hole punch for two holes and then add your jewelry hardware. Easy Peasy!
- Barbara M. added Frida Is My Muse Pendant to projects I likes... 28 Mar 00:01
- Barbara M. favorited Frida Is My Muse Pendant 28 Mar 00:01
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Frida Is My Muse Pendant 20 Jul 06:21
- Kepi added Frida Is My Muse Pendant to Frida Fiesta 07 Feb 04:19
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Frida Is My Muse Pendant 16 Jul 04:19
- cupcake gangster favorited Frida Is My Muse Pendant 20 Apr 04:04
- Kepi favorited Frida Is My Muse Pendant 31 Jan 05:29
- artefact favorited Frida Is My Muse Pendant 12 Jan 01:17
- Syb' favorited Frida Is My Muse Pendant 13 Jul 20:09
Wendy W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!