Try something healthy besides using syrup and honey!
Now that I’m in phase 2 of my south beach diet, I can finally reintroduce some carbs that I’ve been avoiding. So to make use of this opportunity of having one serving of carbs in my diet now, I made french toast sticks for breakfast. And because I have to stay away from sugar, I decided to make cinnamon ricotta creme as the french toast spread. Healthy and delicious! This is great as a dessert as well!
- Suzi T. favorited French Toast Sticks With Cinnamon Ricotta Creme 27 Feb 13:39
- Naomii<33 added French Toast Sticks With Cinnamon Ricotta Creme to kan dr mee door 28 Oct 10:54
- HylianWriter534 favorited French Toast Sticks With Cinnamon Ricotta Creme 14 Mar 02:56
- judithchen added French Toast Sticks With Cinnamon Ricotta Creme to recipes 16 Feb 10:05
- judithchen added French Toast Sticks With Cinnamon Ricotta Creme to ideas 09 Feb 15:36
1. Slice bread into square pieces.
2. Beat egg into bowl. Add cinnamon and sweetener. Mix well.
3. Heat skillet with olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
4. Dip bread pieces into egg mixture and pan fry for approximately 2 minutes on each side or until brown.
5. Spread cinnamon ricotta creme to serve.
1. Put all ingredients together and blend until smooth. Chill in refrigerator.
(I made this the night before, so I could save time in the morning and also I like my spread to be cool with the hot toast)