The beauty you could produce with a little patience and imagination:) AND ITS LIKE A PEACOCK ON YOUR FINGER!! ;D
This is my first project so bear with me! However, it's been my favorite thing that I've created so far. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it when I was finished. I took alot of time, yes, but it allowed me to freeform and use my imagination to make it look as good as it did. Have fun! Any questions, comment or message me, and please leave your comments on what you think :)
- Kathy C. favorited Freeform Multibead Wire Ring 13 Dec 07:21
- Shula G. added Freeform Multibead Wire Ring to wire rings 02 Sep 22:44
- Shula G. favorited Freeform Multibead Wire Ring 02 Sep 22:44
- Werk.eht.bro favorited Freeform Multibead Wire Ring 10 Jun 22:16
- Danielle M. added Freeform Multibead Wire Ring to Rings 11 May 06:23
- Sara M. added Freeform Multibead Wire Ring to jewlery 17 Dec 06:26
- Sara M. favorited Freeform Multibead Wire Ring 17 Dec 06:25
- Conner W. added Freeform Multibead Wire Ring to gift ideas 31 Jul 21:00
- Conner W. added Freeform Multibead Wire Ring to craft ideas 31 Jul 21:00
- Conner W. added Freeform Multibead Wire Ring to fashion 31 Jul 21:00
Cut a long piece of wire string to use as the ring itself. I would recommend using about an inch and a half just to be safe.
You can never have enough, but it's easy to have too little.
Mold the wire so that there are no more creases and dents and make it smooth.
It doesnt need to be completely perfect since most of it will be hidden by beads anyway.
Now the fun creative part kicks in!
This part is a little more tricky, but just play around with it until you get what you like.
I started with the middle loop:
1) with the thread, secure it in the spot you want to start with by making a knot and adding a drop of super glue.
2) slide on the ball you want.
3) With the rest of the thread, loop it around the closest part of metal to the ball on the oppisite side of where you originally knotted it.
4) once looped, secure it with another dab of super glue.
Contine this with the next bead and until you are content.
Repeat the last step on the next couple of loops.