Free Black Hair Bow Instructions
Hair hoop is used for making your hair neat originally, but now most people wearing it as a decoration. Therefore, stylish patterns must be designed for its beauty. Bows are always the perfect decorations for hair accessory. There is no exception for free hair bow instructions this time. A black hair bow is made eventually.
If you are the ladies who love to collect various free hair bow instruction, you should not miss this black hair bow. For the sake of comfortable use, we have pure hoop clip wrapped by ribbons so that you needn't worry the tip ends will hurt your scalp any more. Do you want to give a try?
- Maria L. favorited Free Black Hair Bow Instructions 25 Feb 20:24
- tyler t. favorited Free Black Hair Bow Instructions 09 Dec 03:45
- Ginger D. favorited Free Black Hair Bow Instructions 26 Jun 09:44
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Free Black Hair Bow Instructions 02 Mar 10:55
- bittyandbunny added Free Black Hair Bow Instructions to Zooey Deschanel 21 Aug 05:06
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Free Black Hair Bow Instructions 10 Jul 03:33
- Sarah Kim added Free Black Hair Bow Instructions to Hair accessoires 29 Mar 20:38
- Sarah Kim favorited Free Black Hair Bow Instructions 29 Mar 20:38
- Stefi U. added Free Black Hair Bow Instructions to Stuff to make 17 Dec 23:01
- Jessica A. favorited Free Black Hair Bow Instructions 19 Sep 23:32
Fold an "8" shape
You can make this bow as many layers as you like, here I'd like to make three layers. Cut the ribbon you'll need for each layer. Simply decrease the ribbon length for 1'' each layer you add. Cut the bottom layer for 30'' ribbon; paste double-sided tape onto one end of the ribbon. Fold it to an "8" shape as it shown below.
Fold the other two layers in the same way; put each layer inside the bottom layer one by one. A boat in three layers is shaped. Shape a bow by tying a thread in the middle of it. Glue the tied thread around; stick a short ribbon to conceal the cord; fully wrap a pure hair clip with ribbons for comfortable wearing; glue the three pointed places and stick the hair clip onto the back of the bow. Let it dry thoroughly.