Pretty Quilled Cards
Personalized gifts have always been my favorite projects. No matter how many hours they take or how badly my neck aches, the thought is always on my mind that this person will feel special for receiving the gift, because they will see how much they mean to me. Just like love, this kind of gift is not something you can buy.
This project is not like the previous ones. The font and size shown here are just examples. The font you choose should fit the flowers from the Cupcake Toppers project and some greenery. Allow your creative side to flourish, and make your own statement in quilling!
- 101902_2F2014-05-19-113859-templates.pdf 330 KB [ Download ]
- jamie.griffin0606 favorited Framed Name 10 Oct 03:34
- Karen D. favorited Framed Name 06 Oct 01:41
- Jenna Joy favorited Framed Name 08 Sep 17:01
- Kami C. favorited Framed Name 26 Aug 20:06
- Buttercup favorited Framed Name 22 Aug 22:58
- happyliltoaster favorited Framed Name 12 Aug 02:07
- Cristina M. added Framed Name to Baby! 07 Aug 12:44
- Chudames favorited Framed Name 31 Jul 21:50
- hoppipolli commented on Framed Name 28 Jul 09:23
- Diana K. favorited Framed Name 27 Jul 10:53
The font I used in this example is 452-point Adobe Garamond. This font has soft serifs, lending it well to quilled coils. Any font can be used, but a width of 3⁄4 inch (1.9 cm) is ideal. It will allow the flowers to nestle comfortably.
Use a computer to print your letters in solid black onto regular printer paper. Tape or staple the sheet with your printed letters on top of your chosen cardstock. Use a craft knife or scissors to cut around the outside of your printed letters, cutting through both layers at once.