Comments

Aim O.
Aim O.
Love Love Love Love Love
Lady R.
Lady R.
Hi, Judith! I just found your pattern a short while ago and I'm looking forward to making this, but I had a quick question. In the pattern that you made, do you need two pieces for the body, feet and tail, or do you just cut out one piece for each, fold them in half, and then sew? Thanks!
judithchen
judithchen · Ilmenau, Thuringia, DE · 54 projects
Hi Lady! You basically cut the pattern as it is on one sock, so if you cut through you technically have two pieces already. No need to cut another one. Hope that helps Love
Kery R.
Kery R. · Columbiaville, Michigan, US
Oh my gosh this is so cute! I'm gonna have to get around to it soon. ;w;
nimble c.
nimble c.
wooooooo that'sHappy nice
Terri D.
Terri D. · Palm Bay, Florida, US
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern. Will definitely be doing this project!
FrolleinKram
FrolleinKram · Las Vegas, Nevada, US · 132 projects
My god this is adorable. keeping my eyes open for foxcoloured fuzzy socks ^^
Tara D.
Tara D. · Kamloops, British Columbia, CA
So cute! Hubby was given a package of black sock that he won't wear, plus I have a bag of single whites. I'm going to be making a few black and white foxes this weekend ;)
Papasami13
Papasami13 · 3 projects
I am SOOOO making this once I'm done procrastinating my home work. I have a rainbow fuzzy sock that just got too small so this will be perfect!
judithchen
judithchen · Ilmenau, Thuringia, DE · 54 projects
aww...actually, he also looks good in red or white, so you may try. kimberly, please let me see a picture of it when you're done!
kimberly.hodges.5059
kimberly.hodges.5059 · Maumelle, Arkansas, US · 2 projects
sometimes my lil brother watches me scroll through these plushies every now and then he'll ask for something he nearly hade a melt down when I told him I didn't have an orange sock to make one. now im going to wallmart to buy some orange fuzzy socks XD
Load 11 more comments...