Add a twist to the game and lure your friends in with tasty fortune cookies.
You have to fold your cookies when the dough is at exactly the right temperature. Keep a good eye on them as they cook and when they first start to turn golden at the edges, pull them out and fold them right away.
- Craft_manic 2016 favorited Fortune Cookies 21 Aug 21:29
- Nina L. added Fortune Cookies to Food 31 Jul 11:33
- Nina L. favorited Fortune Cookies 15 Mar 07:37
- SugarNSpiceLily added Fortune Cookies to international dishes 31 Aug 02:53
- Haliej added Fortune Cookies to Cooking to Try 31 Jul 11:30
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Fortune Cookies 14 Jul 05:57
- Jasmine L. favorited Fortune Cookies 05 Oct 11:00
- Julia v. favorited Fortune Cookies 29 Jun 19:43
- Maemi.Gojo added Fortune Cookies to Edible 02 Jun 09:54
- Alex Poser added Fortune Cookies to Culinary 11 Jan 18:37
Place a small drop of dough on to the tray and spread it out in to thin circle (about 3" diameter). Make a batch of two a time. Cook in the oven at 350� for just over 5 minutes. As soon as the edges turn golden remove the cookie from the oven, place the fortune in the center, fold in half pressing the edges together and then fold it half again. You have to be very fast as it will harden very quickly.