Good fortune? Yes, please!
- Neko-San K. favorited Fortune Cookie Plushie 31 May 21:04
- mmotse03 favorited Fortune Cookie Plushie 21 Feb 07:28
- Allison B. favorited Fortune Cookie Plushie 29 Aug 16:25
- Alisha P. favorited Fortune Cookie Plushie 06 Aug 23:20
- polverinamagica favorited Fortune Cookie Plushie 04 May 10:55
- Alicia K. entered their project Fortune Cookie Plushie to Super-Cute Crochet Contest 23 Jan 05:44
Leaving a long tail, ch 2 and make 8sc in the 2nd ch from hook. (8)
2sc in each around. (16)
2sc, sc around. (24)
2sc, sc, sc around. (32)
2sc, sc, sc, sc around. (40)
Fold in half and sc together until there are 4sc on each side left. Sl to next sc and finish off.
Pinch the cookie at the center, and with long tail and tapestry needle, sew across the (2sc, sc) round on the bottom side to “gather” the yarn a little and keep the pinched part in place. With embroidery floss, sew on two beads along the (2sc, sc, sc) round, spaced about 3sc apart. Sew on a tiny mouth one round below. Cut a 2.5-inch piece of white ribbon and sew onto the inside of the cookie. Ta-da! May good fortune follow you everywhere, i.e. put him in your pocket STAT!