Crochet some fortune cookies with this easy pattern
This fortune cookie is made by crocheting a simple circle, then sewing it into shape.
Exact gauge isn't important. Using a 3.5mm (E) crochet hook and medium (worsted) weight yarn, your fortune cookie will be about 4 cm (1.6") wide.
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
- Mythiko Ino favorited Fortune Cookie Amigurumi 11 Jan 22:51
- Neko-San K. favorited Fortune Cookie Amigurumi 31 May 20:48
- Claudia H. favorited Fortune Cookie Amigurumi 10 May 02:36
- Kym D. added Fortune Cookie Amigurumi to Amigurumi 04 May 21:17
- Skyliva favorited Fortune Cookie Amigurumi 24 Apr 17:17
- drevanhoussen added Fortune Cookie Amigurumi to Amigurumis crochet 13 Jan 06:42
- Gloria J. favorited Fortune Cookie Amigurumi 17 Dec 19:43
- gloomy-smiles favorited Fortune Cookie Amigurumi 12 Dec 22:00
- drevanhoussen added Fortune Cookie Amigurumi to Amigurimi 25 Aug 01:13
- drevanhoussen favorited Fortune Cookie Amigurumi 25 Aug 01:13
Work in the round, without joining rounds. Start with a magic ring, or ch 2 and work in the first chain.
1. 6 sc in a circle.
2. 2sc in each sc around. (12 sc)
3. (2sc in next sc, 1sc in next sc) 6 times. (18 sc)
4. (2sc in next sc, 1sc in each of next 2 sc) 6 times. (24 sc)
5. (2sc in next sc, 1sc in each of next 3 sc) 6 times. (30 sc)
6. (2sc in next sc, 1sc in each of next 4 sc) 6 times. (36 sc)
7. (2sc in next sc, 1sc in each of next 5 sc) 6 times. (42 sc)
Cut yarn, leaving a long tail for sewing, and finish off.