A handy bag to help you to be green
This was another kit that I recieved from Pam. Ths bag is really great. It folds up into a neat little bundle you can keep in your handbag until you need it. I really enjoyed making this, not only did it make-up really quickly but I learnt how to sew a french seam and I got to use the zig-zag stitch on my machine. I used the following tutorial: http://zaaberry.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/tote-tutorial-totorial.html
I did tweek the patten slightly and affixed the straps differently from the tutorial. I top stitched the top of the bag seperately from the handles and sewed the handles on by stitching in a cross formation. I thought this looked neater.
I was gonna put this in my present box to give away, but it some how made it into my handbag. This might be one of my crafty makes that I keep for myself!
- jayme.witcher added Fold Away Shopping Bag to to do 05 Jul 17:08
- Jenny Makes Stuff! favorited Fold Away Shopping Bag 06 Mar 22:21
- Nicol E. favorited Fold Away Shopping Bag 21 Jan 01:56
- shannon.monroecruz favorited Fold Away Shopping Bag 20 Jan 23:40
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Fold Away Shopping Bag to projects to make 14 Jan 08:04
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Fold Away Shopping Bag 14 Jan 08:04
- MrsJackson favorited Fold Away Shopping Bag 12 Jan 18:04
Libby W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!