Don't worry, they are in a jar..
Thanks for looking at my project!
Hope you like it!
These Amigurumi balls are the first things I've crocheted. I was so hooked! I made one ball after an other. Different colors, different sizes. Loved them even more when I added those eyes and little wings.
These are normal amigurumi balls with wings. I found the pattern in the Dutch book Amigurumi & More, but you can find it on the web when you search for it.
If you make one, you will know how to make the other ones.
When you're done you crochet the wings and add them with nylonwire.
Use the same nylon wire to tape them to the lid of a pretty seethrough jar.
If you like angels more than fairies, just add a small aureola from coper wire on top of the bolly.
- littleknitters added Flying Bollies to pics/ideas 17 Apr 18:01
- MissCindy entered her project Flying Bollies to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 28 Mar 10:56
- Kriszta I. favorited Flying Bollies 05 Feb 13:36
- MissCindy replied to a comment on her project Flying Bollies 22 Oct 14:28
- Black Veil Brides ^^ commented on Flying Bollies 10 Oct 20:09
- OElleanor favorited Flying Bollies 01 Apr 12:31
- Neon S. favorited Flying Bollies 19 Feb 00:09
- inpulsive favorited Flying Bollies 02 Jan 08:52
- Sigrid favorited Flying Bollies 10 Dec 16:02
- Moonlight favorited Flying Bollies 05 Dec 21:10
MissCindy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!