cakes too good to save for breakfast
This is my dad’s recipe for pancakes. He’s made them for me every time I do something special and on random days too. They’re the best tasting breakfast cakes you have and will ever taste. I stake my entire reputation that you will enjoy these pancakes. I could circulate a petition of everyone who agrees with me on this point, but the list would be too long to be worth the effort.
They taste much much better than Bisquick.
- Helen S. favorited Fluffiest Pancakes 23 Mar 07:53
- Elizabeth T. added Fluffiest Pancakes to For Future Reference 11 Jan 16:20
- Jinx added Fluffiest Pancakes to Cakes 05 Jul 19:58
- Gala C. favorited Fluffiest Pancakes 30 Apr 15:10
- KozmicBlues added Fluffiest Pancakes to Mmmm Baba 22 Feb 18:31
- mowi m. favorited Fluffiest Pancakes 11 Feb 14:05
- AbsintheFairy favorited Fluffiest Pancakes 25 Nov 13:44
Mix the flour, baking powder and sugar in a separate bowl until blended.
Pour by the 1/3 cup onto medium hot griddle/frying pan. This is the hardest part because the pan cannot be too hot. If you have a gas burner like me, it is really difficult to keep the temperature low. But this is essential. Otherwise, you’ll get burnt cakes with raw centers. Disgusting.
Flip the pancake when when the top looks really bubbly. It is about two minutes. The second side doesn’t cook nearly so long (less than a minute).