Bring a little bit of happy to any room!
I wanted to bring a little of happy into the house and came up with the idea of making these wonderful and sweet flower wall hangings. It is so quick to make and they really do look lovely and will brighten up any room.
- FreeCountrySpirit favorited Flower Wall Hangings 08 Feb 01:59
- Katie E. added Flower Wall Hangings to Macrame 28 May 22:03
- Rachel T. added Flower Wall Hangings to DIY the Room 10 May 01:38
- irma p. favorited Flower Wall Hangings 10 May 05:44
- xcreepylicious favorited Flower Wall Hangings 24 Jan 20:21
- LikeIceIsCold added Flower Wall Hangings to home decor 22 Nov 07:23
- C K. added Flower Wall Hangings to Hive/Dwelling Possibilities 23 Jul 02:02
- C K. favorited Flower Wall Hangings 23 Jul 02:01
- kkit12 favorited Flower Wall Hangings 26 Jun 06:34
- That-guy-yates added Flower Wall Hangings to Plants and shit 17 Jun 22:29
I picked up the glass jars in the pound shop. They are oil and vinegar jars and i got 2 for £1. I then went to the market and picked out some flowers.
You can leave your jars plain but i added some Laura Ashley crocheted coasters as the "oil" and "vinegar" stickers wouldn't come off. You can maybe tie some lace in a bow around the middle or neck of the jars or use fabric instead of the coasters that i used.
I then used some gold glitter string to tie around the neck of the jar and to form a loop to hang up with. Again, you can use lots of different things. Twine, lace or ribbon. I liked the look of the string as it was quite subtle and didn't take away from the flowers.
I then arranged the flowers how i wanted them. Start with less and then add more. I added stem by stem to build up the look i wanted. I loved arranging these. I don't normally have any success at flower arranging in big vases but i found it easier to arrange these and i love the delicate, pastel finish.
Find somewhere in the house to hang them up. I have them in my bedroom and they smell divine. I am hoping to add some to the girls rooms also so, each week, they have fresh flowers for their rooms.
This is such a great way to display flowers and you can change them up each week depending on your mood or the weather. I think i might get some daffodils for next week! Enjoy.