silk flower skulls
made these for me and my frind. the red one is mine and the green one is hers. i am really happy with the outcome :) cant wait to make more of them. maybe i shall do a pink ... blue ... and a yellow one :)
i only had white flowers so i had to re-dye them and then glaze them :) the skulls had to dry aswell because they were made out of air drying clay.
- Key West Witch favorited Flower Skulls 12 Sep 01:12
- mmotse03 favorited Flower Skulls 07 May 02:41
- Barbara M. favorited Flower Skulls 05 May 03:41
- MandyCip_93 favorited Flower Skulls 22 Nov 12:18
- Barbara M. added Flower Skulls to projects I likes... 22 Apr 20:06
- emma h. added Flower Skulls to like 18 Nov 14:42
- WerewolfCas favorited Flower Skulls 22 Sep 07:35
mold the air drying clay into a skull shape and make the eyes by pushing a pencil into the clay. press a pin through the clay to make into a sort of bead!
Get your flowers and stick or sew them together or if needed paint them your prefured colours.
when clay is dry, paint and sew onto the flowers. :)
Add a hair clip or pin to the back and tar dar! :D