Want a pair of cute print jeans but can't justify spending big $$? Here's a super cheap solution!
Over the summer I was wanting a pair of those adorable print jeans but I couldn't find any that I loved and that were a cheap price.. Thus I made my own pair with some old jean shorts I had stuffed in my drawer and after some sewing, marking, and painting, my dreams came into fruition :)
- Lina W. favorited Flower Print Jeans 03 Jun 03:43
- Rachel B. added Flower Print Jeans to DIY and Crochet Clothes 06 May 13:03
- Rachel B. favorited Flower Print Jeans 06 May 13:03
- Lisa M. favorited Flower Print Jeans 23 Mar 01:41
- Momoka added Flower Print Jeans to fancy pantsu 24 Sep 21:19
- Maxine M. added Flower Print Jeans to To-make list 13 Apr 04:49
- Paula favorited Flower Print Jeans 24 Jan 12:08
- vermilia c. favorited Flower Print Jeans 08 Dec 17:37
- Zombie Babe added Flower Print Jeans to new wardrobe 03 Oct 08:40
- greenstyle favorited Flower Print Jeans 25 Jul 03:11
Now choose the colors and start painting using the pen outline as a guide..
Make sure you paint one side at a time and let that side dry completely before proceeding to the other side!
After the paint was dry I went back over some edges to get a sharp look.
Let the paint dry