You can make this beautiful centerpiece for around $10 in less than an hour. Makes a great easy and affordable gift.
- Rhona H. favorited Flower Pot Centerpiece 16 Mar 22:28
- Alissa B. favorited Flower Pot Centerpiece 23 Jul 19:33
- Beth E. added Flower Pot Centerpiece to You've Got Mail Inspired Room 24 Feb 22:54
- Beth E. favorited Flower Pot Centerpiece 24 Feb 22:54
- Rebecca M. favorited Flower Pot Centerpiece 11 Jun 23:48
- Cat E. added Flower Pot Centerpiece to Lauren Conrad 09 Oct 17:14
- Summer O. favorited Flower Pot Centerpiece 15 Jul 02:03
- gardenmatter published their project Flower Pot Centerpiece 08 Jul 06:00
First I dry brushed the posts to give them an aged look. The original project did not do this. It's totally optional. I just wasn't feeling the orange color of these particular pots and used some white chalk paint with a bristle brush to add a vintage feel to the pot. This did not take long and the paint dried in minutes.
Next, I filled the large pot about half way with soil. Then I filled the small pot with some gravel up an inch or so from the top.
Place the small pot in the middle of the large pot. Make sure to tamp down on the soil and get it level.
Add your plants and fill in the space between with soil.
Place your candle in the vase and set on top of the gravel and your project is complete.