A bath soak that is like a walk through a flower garden
This beautiful soak, filled with colorful flowers and a pretty floral scent, is reminiscent of a walk through a flower garden on a lovely spring day. Any combination of dried flowers can be used, but for this batch shown, I used cornflower, rose, and calendula.
- Rhonda G. added Flower Garden Bath Soak to Stuff to make 17 Sep 01:46
- Rhonda G. favorited Flower Garden Bath Soak 17 Sep 01:45
- dippydiscoball added Flower Garden Bath Soak to bath goodies 20 Jul 22:14
- Cassandra A. favorited Flower Garden Bath Soak 08 Jul 22:20
- Crafterella featured Flower Garden Bath Soak 07 Jul 23:00
- RareJewel favorited Flower Garden Bath Soak 06 Jul 08:59
- Jan B. published their project Flower Garden Bath Soak 27 Jun 09:00
You Will Need
Using a mini food processor, blend the fine sea salt and dried flowers, just until coarsely chopped. Don’t overly process or they’ll turn into a powder.
Combine the extra coarse sea salt and essential oils, then add the ground flower and salt mixture. Stir everything together until thoroughly combined.
Store the soak in a tightly closed glass jar, out of direct sunlight, for three to four months, keeping in mind the scent may fade over time and need refreshing.
To Use: Tie the soak in a muslin tea bag (or clean sock) before adding to a bathtub being filled with comfortable warm water. Relax and enjoy!