A pretty flower pin
Inspired by the Tarina Tarantino anywhere clips, I decided to make my own version. Can be made with netting, tulle, organza, whatever you please.
- Fabi C. favorited Flower Brooch 23 Oct 03:17
- jen s. favorited Flower Brooch 06 Oct 15:10
- Ninni favorited Flower Brooch 24 Sep 06:48
- Georgia M favorited Flower Brooch 29 Mar 22:12
- Kinhime Dragon added Flower Brooch to The crafts I've done 24 Mar 22:44
- Gabby E. favorited Flower Brooch 06 Jul 22:34
The petals are made individually.
Cut your fabric into equal squares of the size you want, they will be folded in half so make them twice as big. after you've folded them in half take your threaded needle (knotted at the end)and starting at a corner on the fold, stitch around the open edges, ending at the opposite folded corner. Pull the thread tight so the fabric is ruched and tie tight.
Jet H. · Haarlem, North Holland, NL · 108 projects
sweet, like a verytail, love it.
KMOM14 · Fort Wayne, Indiana, US · 378 projects