Hand painted wine glasses
Cute floral wine glasses
- tiffany.shaye entered her project Floral Wine Glasses to Noisemakers Club 24 May 06:27
- tiffany.shaye replied to a comment on her project Floral Wine Glasses 24 Dec 08:35
- Maria Consuelo B. commented on Floral Wine Glasses 22 Dec 22:52
- Alissa B. favorited Floral Wine Glasses 20 Dec 19:32
- Alannah B. favorited Floral Wine Glasses 20 Dec 01:25
- tiffany.shaye entered her project Floral Wine Glasses to Secret Santa 19 Dec 07:44
- tiffany.shaye published her project Floral Wine Glasses 19 Dec 00:42
Using the outline (I've used black you can use something else) draw in the "stems" I find it easiest and most effective to have the glass turned upside down and draw the line from the green up to the flower dots, the bottom is thicker at the flowers 'roots' and then thinner where it meets the flowers, its also easier to curve giving them a more natural/abstract shape
Leave to dry for half an hour. Bake in an oven at 150 Degrees Celsius for 35 Minutes - NOTE: I find it best to place the glasses in the oven when i turn it on so that the glasses heat up as the oven heats up to avoid breakages from temperature change, when the oven is up to heat, start timing.
Leave to cool in the oven - no burnt fingers :)
Then YOU'RE DONE ! Wrap and gift away !