Embroider eight different stitches in this floral stitch sampler!
Fill stitches in hand embroidery are simply a way to fill a shape with a certain stitch. The most commonly used and well-known fill stitch is probably the satin stitch, but there are so many more stitches to choose from!
In this tutorial, you'll get to try a variety of stitches to create a floral stitch sampler.
- 2018-08-02-155938-BethColletti_FlowerHill_Instructions.pdf 2.34 MB [ Download ]
- Kimberly L. favorited Floral Stitch Sampler 26 Feb 05:39
- Julie from Sum of their Stories added Floral Stitch Sampler to Embroidery Projects 25 Apr 15:07
- Kimya J. favorited Floral Stitch Sampler 08 Oct 02:33
- hotmail login commented on Floral Stitch Sampler 19 Sep 07:21
- Julia N favorited Floral Stitch Sampler 16 Sep 16:54
- Beth C. published her project Floral Stitch Sampler 31 Aug 09:00
Print out your floral pattern and trace it with an erasable fabric pen onto your fabric. Tip: tape the pattern and fabric to a bright window for easier tracing.