Super easy and gorgeous floral quote artwork
Homemade artwork is a great way to add personality to your home. When I saw some stunning floral pages in a magazine I knew just what to do with them. Learn how to make this really easy floral quote artwork for your home.
- quote.pdf 66.6 KB [ Download ]
- Becky favorited Floral Quote Artwork 17 May 10:34
- Kursus 7. favorited Floral Quote Artwork 10 Dec 06:52
- Christine C. favorited Floral Quote Artwork 12 Mar 00:52
- Pimke added Floral Quote Artwork to Upcycling 10 Mar 07:16
- Dee D. added Floral Quote Artwork to art 10 Feb 03:24
- Calah L. added Floral Quote Artwork to GIFTS 22 Jan 22:19
- Tegan. added Floral Quote Artwork to ouo 28 Dec 13:37
- Tegan. favorited Floral Quote Artwork 28 Dec 13:37
- Maxine M. added Floral Quote Artwork to To-make list 09 Apr 23:23
- Irene H favorited Floral Quote Artwork 15 Jan 05:10
Once all your letters are cutout place the magazine page behind it so you see the image you want through the cutout letters. Trim page if necessary (I used two different magazine pages and trimmed them to cover my quote as the one sheet had text on that I didn't want showing through my letters).
Using more of the double sided tape stick the second sheet of kraft paper behind the magazine paper. This will make your "print" more sturdy and stop the magazine paper from peeling off. Plus it makes it less transparent...bonus!