Pretty foot scrub bars with just 3 ingredients
These pretty spring flower foot scrub bars are simple to make and require just three ingredients. Use them to polish and prepare your feet for sandal weather!
- Maddy P. favorited Floral Foot Scrub Bars 31 Aug 02:31
- Danielle added Floral Foot Scrub Bars to Bath Products 24 Jul 21:42
- Danielle favorited Floral Foot Scrub Bars 24 Jul 21:42
- cubana added Floral Foot Scrub Bars to Foot scrubs 18 Jul 18:52
- Kimya J. favorited Floral Foot Scrub Bars 10 Jul 00:31
- shawnia.willson added Floral Foot Scrub Bars to project ideas 09 Jul 03:49
- shawnia.willson favorited Floral Foot Scrub Bars 09 Jul 03:49
- Alhena W. favorited Floral Foot Scrub Bars 08 Jul 01:20
- RareJewel favorited Floral Foot Scrub Bars 06 Jul 08:59
- Apk t. commented on Floral Foot Scrub Bars 02 Jul 10:39
You Will Need
Make the Floral Salts: The salt helps to rapidly dry the fresh petals, preserving the bright colors for several months. For sensitive skin, try using granulated sugar instead of salt. Blend just one flower or herb type at a time, to keep the colors true.
dandelions = yellow
violets or pansies = blue or purple-blue
dianthus = pink
lemon balm or pansy leaves = green
Grind the sea salt and flowers together in a coffee grinder and spread the colored salt onto a sheet of wax paper. Air dry overnight.
How to Make the Floral Foot Scrub Bars: Melt the coconut oil. Stir in the dried floral salt and spoon the mixture into mini ice tray molds. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until solid. Store in a cool spot or your refrigerator.
(If allergic to coconut oil, try babassu oil instead. A soft butter like avocado, shea or mango may also work.)
How to Use Foot Scrub Bars: Use one or two bars during bath time to scrub the bottom of your feet. The salts will dissolve into the bathwater after their exfoliating job is done, while the coconut oil stays behind to seal in moisture, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Be careful exiting the tub since the oil can make the floor slippery.