Make Mittens More Fun! Cute hedgie-style mittens keep hands cute and cozy.
These mittens will fit most children between ages 4-8. Use my printable PDF pattern to make it super easy (can be enlarged for adults). Note: Set printer so it is actual size, not to scale.
- Cheryl@Sew Can Do entered her project Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to Secret Santa 18 Jan 00:19
- Cheryl@Sew Can Do entered her project Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to Secret Santa 15 Dec 15:38
- Cheryl@Sew Can Do entered her project Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to Kawaii Box 22 Sep 13:58
- Cheryl@Sew Can Do entered her project Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to Vegan Cuts 27 Jul 19:04
- Cheryl@Sew Can Do entered her project Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 04 Apr 19:37
- Michelle S. added Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to Shoes, Clothes, Accessories 11 May 03:16
- diana.douglas.940 favorited Fleece Hedgehog Mittens 29 Apr 23:57
- MamiTig. favorited Fleece Hedgehog Mittens 15 Apr 02:35
- Millie H. added Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to To-make for myself list 26 Mar 14:16
- mypinkrainbow added Fleece Hedgehog Mittens to To-make list 24 Mar 21:26
Mark eye placement on top pieces. To mark the quill placement, measure inward 4 inches from pointed side draw a perpendicular line. Measure another .5 inches to the right and draw another line. Repeat 3 more times. Cut out 10 strips from the brown fleece that are 3 inches wide by 4.5 inches high and mark each one down the middle. Place the first one's line over the line on the mitten top and stitch together on the line:
Insert the lining into the outer mittens and fold the raw edges of the cuffs inward 1/2 inch and pin together.
You can either machine stitch around 1/8 inch from the cuff edge or ladder stitch them together by hand. Hand sew the pom-pom nose on to each mitten.
Now hands can be cosy warm and cute too!